Hey guys! Things would have been simple if they were Black & White! But the sad part is that life is everything between these 2 colours. So what? your eyelook can be!!
I have created this super simple yet a sexy smokey eyelook using just 2 colours Black & White.
There are days and moods when we just dont want to be overly dressed or look like a peacock! we just want to be simple yet on point.
So, here is the list below of all the products that I have used to create this look:
- L’oreal Infallible Foundation in shade vanilla 120.
- LA girl Pro Conceal in shade Light Ivory.
- Mac Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder.
- Pac Black Gel Liner.
- It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Eyeshadow Palette (volume 1) – shade ”noir”.
- Nyx Cosmetics Dream Catcher Palette Golden Horizons – shade white and shade dark brown to fill in my brows.
- L’oreal Volume Million Lashes Extra-Black.
- LA girl ”Glow” Blush Palette.
- Mac Satin Lipstick in shade ”Twig”
Steps to create this eyelook:
- I applied some concealer on my eyelids to prepare a base for my shadows and to hide all the colours on my lid.
- To get that perfect wing and not to mess up anything as I was playing with Black eyeshadow, I applied a scotch tape on the outer corners of my eyes.
- Then I generously applied White eyeshadow all over my lid and infact everywhere below my eyebrows.
- Created a thick winged eyeliner using the gel eyeliner as they are easy to blend. Make sure you do one eye at one time or else the gel liner will get dry and you wont be able to smudge it.
- After smudging, I took black colour and started patting it on to my eye liner and slowly moved upwards towards my brows. It is very easy but also a tricky thing to do. You need to be really patient while doing this. Dont put too much of product on your brush.
- You need to smudge your black in an ascending order way i.e., starting from your inner corner to the outer corner of your eye.! If you know what I mean.
- This is completely optional but I preferred doing it. Once you have achieved the look after lots and lots of smudging and there is no harsh line that differentiates black from white, you can define your crease. You dont need extra product for the same. Whatever is left on the brush would do! just start from the outer corner of your eye where your wing is and move your brush into the crease to the middle of your eye. Dont drag it completely to the inner corner of your eye.
- If need be, just add some gel liner to your wing so that it looks super black.
- Apply some mascara or False eyelashes if you want. I haven’t used any falsies in this.
- On my lower lashes, I added some white colour mixed with black in a 9:1 proportion, if that makes sense..!
Voila! its done. So simple. I hope you guys like it and let me know how you feel in the comments section.